Our long-term experience as the market leader in the field of fastening technology secures your investment in the future.
The Park@Sol system is a logical modification of the Schletter FS open-area mounting systems that already has been used for many projects on a scale of several hundred MW. We do not only have special experience in the field of individual structural optimization for the most different regional snow and wind conditions, but also in the fastening of all kinds of module designs. We design, plan and produce customized car ports starting from a minimum size of one single parking space.
- Quick and uncomplicated mounting
- Optimum area utilization
- Suitable for all types of modules
- For any desired alignment or module inclination
- Competent advice for your project planning and creation of drawings
- Complete structural analysis free of charge for each individual project
- Construction completely made of aluminum
- Durable and corrosion-free
- Customized foundation options
- Complete documentation in the form of system drawings
- Individual customer design, on request in different colors
The unrivalled solution for big car port plantsOur car port systems are optimized in such a way that parking lots can be utilized in an optimum manner and big roof surface areas can be used for energy generation at the same time. With the new foundation system Carport Micro, small pre-cast concrete parts are utilized that provide sufficient vehicle impact protection, only require minimum reconstruction operations on the surface of the parking lots and do not limit the utilization of the parking lots. Especially for big car port plants, this combination is an economically optimized and at the same time visually attractive foundation system with very high structural safety on almost all kinds of subsoils.
Numerous accessories are available - just contact us!EXAMPLES:
• Efficient drainage systems
• Cable guidance
• Inverter fastenings
• Optimum advertising spaces
• Available in all RAL colors
- B1 1-row vehicle arrangement (max. depth 6.0 m)
- B2 2-row vehicle arrangement (max. depth 13.5 m)
- B3 2-row vehicle arrangement (max. depth 13.5 m)
- Concrete foundation as a vehicle impact protection
- Unimpeded door opening
- Central foundation
- R1 1-row vehicle arrangement
- Concrete ground collar as a vehicle impact protection
- Ground collar height optimized for unimpeded door opening
- Cast-in-place concrete boarding for concrete ground collars on request
- Unit assembly system including mounting instruction
- For 1 - 10 parking spaces
- Applicable for most standard module sizes
- Roof inclination 10 degrees - optimized for different alignments
- Unpack it - mount it - that´s it!
- Can be extended modularly (1 - 10 parking spaces)
- Customized special constructions on request (For this purpose, please contact our technical advisors of Schletter).
- Can be delivered on short notice
- Up to 2 parking spaces, usually no approval is required